Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Vivian



My name is Vivian Ali and I am 16 years old and 10th grade. Because of the bad security situation in I Iraq we were driven out Iraq. We came to Syria. While in Iraq my brother got kidnapped in 2006, but was eventually released. My other brother who was 12 years old was killed as he was caught in the middle of a fight between a militia group and a security check-point guards. After the two accidents, my family was demolished leading us to be desperate.
After what happened to my family it became difficult for me to concentrate on my study and my future turn to be vague so it was for my brother, sister and parents.
I would really like to complete my study and look forward to achieve my goals to become clever in my studies and be good in English no matter what the obstacles are.
My hobbies are swimming, listening to the music and play basketball. My favorite musical instrument is the keyboard. My favorite actors are Brad Bit and Angelina Julie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Vivian I am Ava Andrea and I am in the 5th grade at the ross school. I really like the shirt you are wearing in your picture.

Love Ava